Sunday, May 28, 2017
10 Eye Exercises You Should Do Every Day for Better Vision
10 Simple Eye Exercises!
As simple as exercising your eyes may be, it is something that few of us do. While it may seem unnecessary at first, exercising your eyes helps maintain great vision. Here are 10 exercises that you should do on a daily basis. They won't take you longer than 10 minutes:
1. Regulate blood circulation in your eyes by blinking for two minutes.
2. Maintain blood circulation by rotating your head from right to left, then up and down. Keep your gaze fixed.
3. Look to your right, then slowly move your gaze to the left. Slowly repeat on the opposite side.
4. Close your eyes and relax. The darkness is believed to help strengthen the photoreceptor cells in your eyes, maintaining clear vision.
5. Move your gaze in various directions. Look right to left, up and down. Then rotate your eyes in a circular motion. Complete your exercises by drawing a figure eight.
6. Relax your eye muscles, while increasing blood circulation to your eyes by closing your eyes tight for three to five seconds, then open them.
7. With your fingers, lightly push against your temples. Keep this pressure for around two seconds, and repeat the exercise four to five times.
8. While keeping your eyes open, draw simple geometric figures with your gaze.
9. Keep your eyes closed and gently move your eyeballs up and down, repeating this exercise five to ten times.
10. The below exercise will strengthen your vision:
Sit or stand in front of a white wall and place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face. Focus on your thumb for 10 to 15 seconds.
Next, focus on an object that is 10-20 feet in front of you without moving your head. Keep your gaze focused for 10 to 15 seconds.
Bring your gaze back to your thumb, holding for 10 to 15 seconds.
Practice this exercise for a total of five times.
at May 28, 2017
Jeff Bezos, the Amazon founder and CEO, became the richest person in the world just few days ago, passing Bill Gates with $90.6 bill...
I was reading Saturday's papers, The Saturday Vision and The Saturday Monitor and went through the list of athletes that are competing i...
In a story by Jacqueline Emodek titled: New Vision dominates media award list in the New Vision of Friday March 24 2017, page 10, she says f...
By Jack Milgram Neuroscientists and psychologists all around the world have put great effort into investigating the functions and differ...